TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

 I don't think I've ever wondered about travelling to the future or to the past, as I'm not a big fan of either the past or the future, as I'm a very anxious person and just thinking about travelling to the future causes me a lot of anxiety, but I wouldn't like to travel to the past either, as I feel that I would correct a thousand and one actions but probably my present would change, but if I had to choose.... I prefer the future, but maybe not such a distant future, as I know that everything would change in a very brutal way, but with about 30 years I think I would be satisfied, just to know what has become of me, my family and friends, to gossip a little about life. 

I prefer 100% to stay in the present, but knowing what will happen in the future, maybe it won't give me peace of mind, but I hope it will, so I wouldn't stay in the future, the thought of skipping so many moments, good or bad, doesn't convince me, so I really prefer the present, leaving the past alone and knowing a little of the not so distant future, simply for my peace of mind and to be able to live peacefully until the day I go to visit in the future.



Comentarios

Entradas populares