My dream job

 

The truth is that I have always thought that the human mind is extraordinary, there are so many details inside a person's mind that it intrigues me how it could be expressed through art. That's why I've always wanted to work in a psychiatric hospital doing art workshops, as we all have a thousand ways of looking at life. 

I feel that it would be a difficult job but at the same time too different from a conventional job, I would need too many skills to work there, as well as patience which would be the main thing to work with them. At the beginning I was too afraid of the salary, because I was going to study art, where the salary is usually never that good, or well paid for an artist, but for me it doesn't matter as long as I'm happy with my work, as I am now with my studies.

Going into art changed my way of thinking completely, a more open and not so square way of thinking, focusing mainly on being good and sure of what I am doing and what I want to do, as well as wanting to express what I feel or what I like in life and to be able to share it with others.

Comentarios

Entradas populares