PARAMORE BEST CONCERT

I have not been to that many concerts in my life, but of those few concerts there is one that is my favourite by far.

It was this year, on the 5th of March 2023, I saw my favourite band ''Paramore''. They are an American band, formed in 2004 in Tennessee, their first album was ''All We Know Is Falling'' in 2005.

During the concert I was in the front row, I arrived at 5am to be as close as possible, the people were so euphoric that the vocalist (Hayley Williams) had to stop the concert many times because of people fainting.

I had quite mixed emotions, it was my first time seeing them live, I like paramore since I was 13/14 years old, so I felt happiness, nerves, euphoria, I wanted to cry but the happiness was bigger, then I felt sadness when the concert ended and finally I cried.

I had a great time and also when the concert ended a guard of the band gave me the setlist of the concert, so I have a piece of the concert as a physical souvenir.







Comentarios

Entradas populares