Music

In my life, the music has been with me forever, is like my personal soundtrack and has been during good and bad moments, but there are specific bands that have accompanied me, they are: My chemical romance, Paramore, panic at the disco, Tokyo hotel, Green Day, good Charlotte, t.a.t.u, pxndx and 30 second to mars.

I have liked these bands since i was 12 years old, my sister and me listened to these bands  from MTV program, so we listen to the same music together. 

I remember my bithday nº15, my mom made a cake with decoration with all bands that i liked, and i saved a piece for like 3 years in the freezer because it was very important to me. So to this day these bands are important. The last year they created a party with these music genre  the name of the party is ‘’malaventurados’’ or ‘’emonight’’, there you can sing and dance it so amusing, after they no exist these parties and now that im older i like so much to go to these parties.







Comentarios

Entradas populares