Hello, my name is Pola Poblete lara, i was born in Santiago of Chile district San Miguel in the old maternity hospital Barros Luco. My mother is Tania Lara and my father is Cristian Poblete, my dad died in 2011 living in Spain. inside of the marriage we are 3 sister, my big sister Constanza, me and my little sister Tania, but my father had 2 daughters more outside of the marriage, Thiare and Ivanna. 

I currently live with my mother, my little sister and our dog Pelusa in the house of my Grandfather (my mom's dad) in San Ramón -Santiago of Chile-. Inside of my house there is a printing press, the owner of the printing press is my grandfather Gonzalo Lara. Since I was a child i have lived in the same house with my family, but before my grandmother was there Hipolita Prado, she died in the 2018.

Me and my family we have attended the same school ''Alberto Blest Gana'', from my mom, uncles and aunts, even my niece, but i attended 6 different school throughout my childhood, starting in Alberto Blest Gana, Guía estudiantil, Colegio Portal de la Cisterna, Lincoln College, Academia Miraflores and another school i dont remember the name.

I love black, my favourite music group  is Paramore and My chemical Romance, when i was 15 i used to dance kpop until 19 years old, i am lesbian but i was in the relationship with a man for 7 years and I found out that he would be the last man in my life. I like to go out disco's of pop, alternative rock and old school reggaeton.

Comentarios

Entradas populares